The Third Week – Three’s a Charm

Day 15 – Sat Feb 15, 20

It’s been 2 full weeks that I have been on this journey, and it’s been a rollercoaster at times, Pure Euphoria to Total Despair. However, the good has far outweighed the bad in my opinion.

First the Bad, because I want to end this entry on a positive note.

As you know by reading the last weeks entries, it was a really rough week, and I took some time to just sit back and look at my journey so far, to see what was the root of the bad days I had, and thankfully, none of them were directly related to my journey! They were all caused by outside forces, forces which I must now find a way to turn from being negative energy in my life to positive forces! I’m reminded of Newton's third law: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction! That being the case, I am striving to take all the negative energy and use it to fuel my Positivity for my journey.

Now the Good.

Wow! So many things I could put here, from physical differences to my mental state, I’ll try to address the top ones.

Physically – after adhering to Mistress’ skin care routine, I find that my skin is much softer. It’s actually a pleasant sensation now to caress my legs, chest or other parts of my body. No I don’t mean my sissy-clit, get your mind out of the gutter. . . HaHa! What I do mean is that as I slip into my nightie, the satin feels so much better as it floats over my body. The feel of my thigh highs as they glide up my smooth legs as I dress for the day; just little things like that, yet they carry a huge meaning, as I feel myself changing.

Mentally – I find myself looking at things differently, in a manner I really can’t put into words at this point, but I know the thoughts are very different than those of my old “false” male self. I’m excited to see where this goes on my journey.

Sexually – Well the biggest change has been here! In the “bad old male days” I would often masturbate by stroking my tiny cock 2 or 3 times a day. Mistress has put an end to that, Thank God! I have recently discovered the joys of anal penetration. . . OMG are they wonderful. I can spend hours riding my dildo in the shower, laying on my side in bed with my Lelo prostrate massager buried deep in my sissy-pussy, or grinding on my newest toy, as Mistress controls the vibrations. It’s been quite an enlightening time!


Day 16 – Sun, Feb 16, 2020

Today was a very crazy day, not really much exciting happened; I worked for 10.5 hours, starting at 5am, I was only supposed to be there for 8 hours, but as usual my relief found some reason to be late, yet again.

By the time I got home, I was exhausted. I only wanted something to eat and to chill.


Day 17 – Mon, Feb 17, 2020

As usual I hopped in the shower shortly after I woke up, but today was different than the last couple of days; I took my dildo with me.
After washing and shaving my sissy-bits, I got down to the real fun. Sticking the dildo's suction cup firmly against the shower wall, I want to work on it. . . slowly kissing & licking the head, letting my tongue run down the shaft till I was licking the ball sac. I continued to work my way up & down the shaft; licking it, caressing it, taking in into my mouth - sucking it like some sort of depraved slut. (Which I think Mistress is slowly turning me into) My sissy-pussy was aching, so grabbing the body wash I quickly lubed up both myself & my dildo. Spinning around, I placed the dildo on my hungry ass and leaned back on it. It quickly slipped into me as I let out an audible gasp, loud enough for the dog to hear and reply to with a quick bark. OMG it felt so wonderful filling my needy sissy-pussy. Slowly I began to rock back and forth, one hand on the tub to balance myself, pushing back faster & faster. . .

Quickly I thought to myself if Mistress would be upset if I rubbed the head of my clit, and decided that as long as I did in the manner Miss agreed to I should be okay. Squirting a small amount of body wash in my hand I began to rub the head of my clit in the prescribed fashion, wanting that dildo so deeper in me with each thrust of it up my sissy-pussy. God, I was in sissy heaven, the sensations running thru my entire body were beyond words.

Suddenly I wanted the dildo back in my mouth. Easing myself off it, and giving it a good rinse, I once again too it in my mouth, letting it caress my lips as it slid in & out. All at once, my clit began to swell and harden. . . What was happening? Oh dear God was I going to make a cummie in the shower? Without even thinking about it, I pushed my mouth down on the dildo until I could feel the balls on my chin, and as I did my little sissy-clit exploded! A gob of cum filling my hand before I knew what happened, instinctually I brought my hand to my face and smeared my cum all over my face, basking in the warmth of the hot water beating down on me and my recent step forward in my journey!


Day 18 – Tues, Feb 18, 2020

I made an interesting discovery today while putting on my thigh highs, my legs are so soft now. It seems Mistress’ daily skin care routine is having an effect on my legs. It was an amazing feeling, like I was caressing the legs of a woman, I could hardly believe it, but they were my legs! And the feeling of my thigh highs on them all day drove me totally crazy.


Day 19 – Wed, Feb 19, 2020

As you know by reading my blog thus far, I suffer from serious self-esteem issues. So today, With Mistress Delia’s help, we created a set of Mantras for me to recite when I’m not feeling worthy of her time, or if I feel my journey isn’t going as it should.

In case you’re interested, here they are:

1) I am a Good Person, and I am happy to let others see the good in me.

2) I am Thankful for Mistress Delia leading me on this wonderful Journey to find my true sissy-self.

3) I am worthy, I am capable, I am beautiful, and I can be the sissy I know I am.

4) I am Thankful for Mistress Delia seeing the good sissy in me.

5) I am Thankful that I have it within me to change the things I don’t like about myself.

6) I am Thankful that each day holds the opportunity for me to take one more step on my journey into sissyhood.

7) Remember, Nails! Hair! Hips! Heels! Bitch. . . You Are A Big Deal! (Mistress added that one)

I’ll listen to them at least once daily for the next few days, so I can get it in my silly sissy head that I am worthy and I DESERVE being Happy as the sissy I long to be.


Day 20 – Thur, Feb 20, 2020

Mistress & I tried to play with our remote control toy tonight, and for the first time since I began my journey, I found it painful. Mistress said it may have been a spasm, which after thinking about it, may be the case. One of the things I considered was a lack of lube deep in me, so I got a lube shooter from Amazon, so Miss & I can try again next week.


Day 21 – Fri, Feb 21, 2020

Was really a dull day, I did laundry, and ran some errands. It’s interesting that I don’t even think about putting on panties and hosiery anymore, it’s become a natural way of life for me now!

Comments

Popular Posts