Fucking my Sissy-Pussy

I sent the following report to Mistress Delia, and below is her reply.

Please take a moment to comment on how I can achieve my goal of a Sissygasm, thank you.

Mistress, 

Per your orders, after I logged out of SL, I slipped into my nude thigh highs and grabbed my lelo, some lube, and a towel and stretched out on the bed.  After applying some lube to my finger and teasing my sissy-pussy for about 5 min, I lubed up the lelo and let it play on my sissy-pussy, not really working it in more then an inch or so. . .  When I could no longer stand it, I pushed it all the way in, while imaging it was your hand on it, driving it into me.  The feeling was incredible!   As I worked it in & out of my sissy pussy, a tingling sensation began to build in me, it felt so amazing!  I picked up the tempo of my thrusting, working my lelo in & out of my sissy pussy like a slut, biting my arm to keep the sound to a minimum! Was I really going to have my very first sissygasm?  

I kept pounding my sissy-pussy, clenching down as it slid in, twisting it round trying to find that elusive P-spot that you refer to in your writings.  Not sure if I did but suddenly I felt like I had to pee and just as quickly the feeling passed. . . 

Hopefully under your wise guidance I will be able to have a sissygasm.

Sorry, I only took one picture, as the feelings were so damn intense I actually forgot to take more!

Your SISSY,
               Sarina



And Mistress Delia's reply

Damn!

That is VERY close to a sissygasm! I am SO proud of you :) 

So the next time that happens, just relax and try to focus on the feeling...and see if you can get it to build. 

SO EXCITING!

I am off to bed. Great job sissy!

Mistress

Comments

Popular Posts