Making a “REAL COMMITMENT”
One of my desires, or should I say fetishes is chastity. That
coupled with the fact that I am a chronic diddler of my sissy-clitty led to a discussion
with Empress Delia about locking my sissy-clitty away. Empress Delia was very pleased that I
broached the subject with her and after a brief chat, I was ordered to do some
research on the net to find one that Empress Delia would approve of.
After doing my research, and speaking to a few people I
follow on Twitter, or other social media, I decided on a clitty-cage, (I love
that term better, so I’ll use it from now on) that is 3D printed called the
Cherry Keeper. You can check it out here if you’re interested – www.cherrykeeper.com
After a discussion with Empress Delia, and showing Empress the
images and options that are available; I was told to order the clitty-cage in
pink with the HeadLocker option. Basically it’s a clitty-cage with a smaller
diameter ring that fits under the head of my sissy-clit that keeps it snug against
the cage. This has the two-fold effect of A) acting like a Glans ring, keeping
my sissy-clitty stimulated all the time, and B) being a secondary method of
preventing accidental pull-out.
I’ll try to keep you informed of my progress into a full
time sissy slut in chastity under Empress Delia’s loving guidance here.
August 14, 2019 – I contacted
JosieLynn, the designer of the Cherry Keeper. She was so helpful, I sent her
the measurements she needed, and after a brief chat with her, to insure I was ordering
the proper sizes, I placed my order for the clitty-cage that Empress Delia had
approved, the CherryKeeper with the “Headlock” option in pink.
August 19, 2019 - I got an email this morning that my clitty-cage will be shipping today! YAY! I am so excited for this next step.
August 20, 2019 - As I checked my email this morning, UPS sent me a notice that my package should arrive on Friday!
August 20, 2019 - As I checked my email this morning, UPS sent me a notice that my package should arrive on Friday!


Oh Sarina! I am so proud of you for taking this journey into sissyhood with me. I am so excited for this clitty cage to come in. Sissy does not need to always diddle! I will be excited for MORE blog entries as you continue this journey with me!
ReplyDeleteThank you Empress Delia, it is an honor to consider myself your sissy!
Delete